Spun Nomex / Plied / Soft
Blaze-Guard is a high-performance craq-spun Nomex yarn that provides good sewability along with FR protection. Produced from 100% DuPont fiber and is primarily designed for light garments. It has strong resistance to heat, (will not melt) and is generally unaffected by most acids, alkalis, bleaches and solvents
Features & Benefits
- Blaze-Guard is readily avvailable in white-natural and 16 popular colors
- Blaze-Guard is the ideal product for motor sports apparel, childrens pajamas and with numerous applications where safety specifications are required.
- Sewing performance of Blaze-Guard is excellent
- Blaze-Guard is certified to the following government standards: NFPA 1971, 1975, 1977, 2012, 1951 - 2007 editions along with being Berry compliant.
- Magna-Guard (nomex bobbins) and Proban "FR" stabilizers are recommended to use in conjunction with Blaze-Guard
|Product Desc.||Tex Size||Metric Size||Strength (lbs)||Strength (grams)||Needle Size (metric)||Put-up|
|Mini Spool||27||120||2.3||1043||90||1000m Mini Spool|